Thursday, December 9, 2010

Retro Barbies

http://www.freshnessmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/dsm_barbie_2-570x467.jpgI don’t know why all of a sudden I am enthralled with various images of vintage Barbie dolls on the net… Barbie was never really a “priority” toy when I was growing up… Yes, I had like 5 of them, but I was never really a big fan… I loved dressing them up and even made dresses for them from old stuff but that was about it…I loved the outfits I’ll admit… all the dainty dresses and impossibly tiny plastic shoes… and the tea sets and the refrigerator!

I am however attracted to the retro Barbies I see online… maybe that’s a new affair waiting to happen? More on this in a future post maybe.

No comments:

Perverse Pleasure

Madhuja'r jonmodiney lekha kobita - Anindya Chatterjee জুলাই মাসে, কোনও কোনও জন্মদিন আসে। ঘরের পাশে,ভিড়ের বাসে স্মৃতির ঘাসে, জলোচ্ছ...