For Didinbhai.
It's been two years since you are gone and we miss you everyday.
I regret all the times I was not able to come and meet you... what
could have been so busy that I could not even call? Sorry for all the
times when other things seemed more vital, more important and thank
you for all the times you forgave everything with a smile.
Love you always.
10/11/2010
Not what you think it is... sometimes laziness inspires the creative BEST in you... at least that's what I believe!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Essays Reading Amit Chaudhuri’s On Being Indian amid a Proliferation of Police Barricades by Radhika Oberoi Following the June 2024 e...
-
Saw this movie called Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na today. This was Aamir's nephew, Imran's debut movie. He's cute (and a kid really... m...
-
Just thinking of how a pearl is formed... When an oyster is injured, or when a foreign body enters its mantle, it secretes nacre and gradua...

No comments:
Post a Comment