Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What was that again??

Top 20 most common misheard lyrics:

1. REM - The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite

Real lyric: ''Call me when you try to wake her

Misheard lyric: ''Calling Jamaica''

2. Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze

Real Lyric: ''Excuse me while I kiss the sky''

Misheard Lyric: ''Excuse me while I kiss this guy''

3. Aerosmith - Dude Looks Like A Lady

Real Lyric: ''Dude looks like a lady''

Misheard Lyric: ''Do just like a lady''

4. The Foundations - Buttercup

Real Lyric: ''Build me up buttercup''

Misheard Lyric: ''Fill me up buttercup''

5. Adele - Chasing Pavements

Real lyric: ''Should I give up, or should I just keep chasing pavements''

Misheard lyric: ''Should I give up, or should I just keep chasing penguins''

6. Bon Jovi - Living On A Prayer

Real Lyric: ''It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not''

Misheard Lyric: ''It doesn't make a difference if we're naked or not''

7. ABBA - Dancing Queen

Real Lyric ''Dancing queen, Feel the beat from the tambourine, oh yeah''

Misheard Lyrics: ''Dancing queen, Feel the beat from the tangerine, oh yeah''

8. John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John - One That I Want

Real Lyric: ''You're the one that I want''

Misheard Lyric: ''You're the wobbly one''

9. Nirvana- Smells Like Teen Spirit

Real Lyric: ''Here we are now, entertain us''

Misheard Lyric: ''Here we are now, in containers''

10. Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

Real lyric: ''Spare him his life from this monstrosity''

Misheard lyric: ''Spare him his life for this one cup of tea''

11. Johnny Nash- I Can See Clearly Now

Real Lyric: ''I can see clearly now the rain has gone''

Misheard Lyric: ''I can see clearly now Lorraine has gone''

12. Madonna- Papa Don't Preach

Real Lyric: ''Papa don't preach''

Misheard Lyric: ''Poppadom Peach''

13. Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

Real Lyric - ''Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango''

Misheard lyric: ''Scallaboosh, Scallaboosh, will you to the banned tango''

14. Bee Gees- Stayin' Alive

Real Lyric: ''Stayin' alive, stayin' alive''

Misheard Lyric: ''Steak and a knife, steak and a knife''

15. Prodigy - Out of space

Real lyric: ''I'll take your brain to another dimension. Pay close attention''

Misheard lyric: ''I'll take your brain to another dimension. Hey close the kitchen''

16. ABBA - Dancing Queen

Real lyric: ''See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the dancing queen''

Misheard lyric: ''See that girl, watch her scream, kicking the dancing queen''

17. ABBA - Mamma Mia

Real lyric: ''How can I resist you''

Misheard lyric: ''Have I got a sister''

18. Take That - Babe

Real lyric: ''Babe''

Misheard lyric: ''Dave''

19. Blue Oyster Cult- Don't Fear The Reaper

Real Lyric: ''Seasons don't fear the reaper''

Misheard Lyric: ''Jesus don't fear the reaper''

20. Annie Lennox- There Must Be An Angel

Real Lyric: ''Must be talking to an angel''

Misheard Lyric: ''Must be talking to a ninja''
 
 
 

No comments:

Perverse Pleasure

Madhuja'r jonmodiney lekha kobita - Anindya Chatterjee জুলাই মাসে, কোনও কোনও জন্মদিন আসে। ঘরের পাশে,ভিড়ের বাসে স্মৃতির ঘাসে, জলোচ্ছ...