Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Only!

A little Indianised... but good fun...


1.           ONLY I hit him in the eye yesterday. (No one else did.)

2.           I ONLY hit him in the eye yesterday. (Did not slap him.)

3.           I hit ONLY him in the eye yesterday. (I did not hit others.)

4.           I hit him ONLY in the eye yesterday. (I did not hit outside the eye.)

5.           I hit him in ONLY the eye yesterday. (Not other organs.)

6.           I hit him in the ONLY eye yesterday. (He doesn't have another eye.)

7.           I hit him in the eye ONLY yesterday. (Not today.)

8.           I hit him in the eye yesterday ONLY. (Did not wait for today.)

No comments:

Perverse Pleasure

Madhuja'r jonmodiney lekha kobita - Anindya Chatterjee জুলাই মাসে, কোনও কোনও জন্মদিন আসে। ঘরের পাশে,ভিড়ের বাসে স্মৃতির ঘাসে, জলোচ্ছ...