· I thought I heard your whisper in the wind
· But when I turned around, you were gone
· I looked for you in the darkness under the brightest lamp,
And in the sweet sadness behind a smile...
· I followed you round a corner
· But lost you in the crowd
I thought I saw a glimpse in that reflection
So fleeting I never noticed until it was gone
I looked in the eye of the beholder
And found just a vague impression
I looked for you and never could find
Except in that brief moment between dreaming and hurting...
I looked till I could not anymore
And just as I had given up hope
I found you inside me after all…