Friday, March 25, 2011

Sorry :-(

Just curious about where stupid people go when they die? The normal people's heaven/hell or do they have a purgatory for dummies version?

I just feel supremely stupid today. I made a major error out of overconfidence and sheer laziness. Now that things are spiraling out of control, I feel like dying out of shame. It's not that major a thing - but it was a stupid mistake.

I feel worse about the fact that someone else also got into trouble because of me. I have my own cross of stupidity to bear - but why should someone else suffer because of me?

I do not know what else to say but sorry- and I promise to be more careful next time.

No comments:

Perverse Pleasure

Madhuja'r jonmodiney lekha kobita - Anindya Chatterjee জুলাই মাসে, কোনও কোনও জন্মদিন আসে। ঘরের পাশে,ভিড়ের বাসে স্মৃতির ঘাসে, জলোচ্ছ...